- What are the 7 functions of management?
- What is the role of administration?
- What are the five elements of administration?
- What are the five principles of administration?
- What are the two types of administration?
- What are the 14 principles of administration?
- What are types of administration?
- What is administration process?
- What is Administration example?
- What are the 8 routes of drug administration?
What are the 7 functions of management?
7 Functions of ManagementPlanning.
Planning is a management process.
Organizing is the second function of management.
After the organizing, the function of management is staffing.
What is the role of administration?
The main job responsibility of an administrator is to ensure the efficient performance of all departments in an organization. They act as a connecting link between the senior management and the employees. They provide motivation to the work force and make them realize the goals of the organization.
What are the five elements of administration?
According to Gulick, the elements are:Planning.Organizing.Staffing.Directing.Co-ordinating.Reporting.Budgeting.
What are the five principles of administration?
13. Principles of Administration • For any administration–business, government, educational institutions–to function properly, the principles of management which include hierarchy, control, unity of command, delegation of authority, specialization, objectives, centralization and decentralization must be adhered to.
What are the two types of administration?
Your choices are centralized administration, individual administration, or some combination of the two.
What are the 14 principles of administration?
The fourteen principles of management created by Henri Fayol are explained below.Division of Work- … Authority and Responsibility- … Discipline- … Unity of Command- … Unity of Direction- … Subordination of Individual Interest- … Remuneration- … Centralization-More items…
What are types of administration?
3 Types of Administration In Organization,School And EducationAuthoritative Administration.Advantages.Disadvantages.Democratic Administration.Disadvantages:Laissez-faire.Features.Advantageous.More items…•
What is administration process?
Administrative processes are the office tasks that are required to keep a company humming along. Administrative processes include human resources, marketing, and accounting. Basically, anything that entails managing the information that supports a business is an administrative process.
What is Administration example?
The definition of administration refers to the group of individuals who are in charge of creating and enforcing rules and regulations, or those in leadership positions who complete important tasks. An example of administration is the President of the United States and the individuals he appoints to support him. noun.
What are the 8 routes of drug administration?
Oral route. Many drugs can be administered orally as liquids, capsules, tablets, or chewable tablets. … Injection routes. Administration by injection (parenteral administration) includes the following routes: … Sublingual and buccal routes. … Rectal route. … Vaginal route. … Ocular route. … Otic route. … Nasal route.More items…